Sunday, November 9, 2014

Weekly Update 11/9/14

Basics and weigh in

Before Surgery: 234 pounds (Oct 15 2012)
This Weeks Weigh In: 213.2
Weight change this week: + 2.1 pounds
Total loss: 20.8 pounds
Lowest weight  after surger was 196 pounds Feb. 2013

I have not done a video this week yet but may later in the week or today possibly if the weather gets better.
Updates from the week

  • Cooler Weather has allowed us to open the windows some evenings
  • In our binge watching, we are finally at season 4 of The Walking Dead
  • I got to spend time with some family that I have not seen in a very long time
  • FBA and EBAY have definitely picked up (Thanks 4th Quarter) 
  • I've been loving snapchat , with my girls from high school and a few local friends
Plans for the upcoming weeks:

  •  List more on  Ebay
  • Head to TN for Thanksgiving
  • Get out and WALK or RIDE MY BIKE
  • Spend more time with family.



No comments:

Post a Comment