Thursday, January 3, 2013

1/3/13

I finally took back off the couple of pounds I gained over the holidays! Yay me!! I got on the scale today and it was down 28.2 pounds now from when I started in October. I'll take that :)

This is my first day back to work since last Friday. I know I have a pile waiting for me but I like those kind of days because I'll be busy and the day will fly by.

I go in next Thursday to see my doctor again. I'm guessing I will get another fill. Vic sees my orthopedic surgeon that did my hip replacements on Monday to have a look at her knee. Maybe by the end of 2013 we will be fit and have all of our parts working like we are 20 again! lol

We have scheduled a cruise for our October birthdays this year. I'm pretty exciting thinking that by then I'll be down a significant amount of weight and can do more. The last cruise we went on in 2010 I didn't even put my swimsuit on...a big difference from cruises past when I spent so much time by the pools.

I hope that you all have a wonderful day and are started off on a better 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment