Monday, April 6, 2015

April 6 2015

I've been missing in action for a few months on this blog. I've been only slightly better on my other blog (www.whathollyhasseen.blogspot.com)

It's been almost 2 1/2 years since the lap band surgery. I am not the ideal role model ...I eat candy..lots of candy.   When my food gets stuck , or I toss my dinner I usually go straight to sweets to fill myself up. All wrong.

I have no one or nothing to blame for my lack of pounds shed except myself.

I did really well the first six months after surgery. I got down to 198. I'm back up to 206 right now. I'd love to be 135. In my mind I think I'll get there. But in all honesty I don't know how that will happen with the way I'm living life right now. I get little to no exercise...I am addicted to sugar.

I am not writing this for any reason other than to stay accountable to myself. I want to be able to look back and track what I was doing.

I'm planning my honeymoon and know that I will need to do a lot of walking. I should start now. I've asked Vic to walk with me but neither one of us really want to , so we don't. I have six months . I'd better get off my ass and start walking! Like today.


No comments:

Post a Comment