Tuesday, December 18, 2012

12/18/12 Week Before Christmas Binge

Good Morning! Happy one week before Christmas :)

This past weekend has been a real challenge for my weight loss goals. We had pizza for the first time in three months ..I had THREE  pieces. Then I went and bought a ton of candy for a Christmas Gift thingy I"m making and of course there were left overs so Vic and I spent the weekend stuffing our faces with forbidden goodies. Luckily I did not gain back as much as Vic did (4 pounds) the scale was kinder to me and only showed a two pound gain.  Last week I also discovered all kind of wonderful at Paneras with their Big Kid grilled cheese sandwich with tomato basil soup. Way more bread than I should be eating. I've  been off bread cold turkey for months and now in one long weekend I've just been terrible in my eating choices.

Today is another day and I refuse to beat myself up for those decisions. I will get back on track and do what I need to do to go forward. I know I see the doctor in a few weeks and I will get a much needed fill in my band so this food insanity will be behind me.

It's funny...I follow a lapband support group on facebook and when people write about their poor eating choices and how bad they have been I've kind of judged them (to myself only...never would say it outloud to them) but now I realize how easy it is and how things happen and all of the justifications that you tell yourself as you are doing it. In the end it is a personal thing that only you can make it or break it on. I plan on making  it...I feel too good when the scale is going down and my clothes are fitting better to go in the wrong direction.

I hope that you all have a productive, positive week and don't let the holidays stress you out! xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment