Thursday, December 20, 2012

12/20/12

I am happy to report that I lost the extra few pounds that I put on with a few days of poor eating!! :) I don't think I'm going to meet my goal of 199 by Christmas but my dad predicts that it will happen by Jan 16. I've got 10 pounds to go.

Speaking of my dad..today is his birthday!! :) Happy Happy Dad!! My younger sister is driving up to see him tomorrow with her boyfriend and her son. We plan on skyping while they are up there.  I've got to run over to her house tonight to show her how to use the GPS and to load her up with Christmas gifts.

It's going to be a different kind of Christmas this year. We are still celebrating at my older sisters house but my younger sister and my nephew won't be there..and of course dad and his wife are not down here this year. We will have Vic's son Victor joining us thou! :) We don't have any little kids around anymore but hopefully my nieces and nephews will get busy on that soon enough! :)

We bought a ham so we'd have something to make over our long weekend away from work. I think we made hams the last two years during our Christmas break and really enjoyed it. I hope that I don't have any trouble with ham. So far I've been able to eat just about everything with no problems. It's more of a speed eating thing with me..I need to slow down.

I hope that you are all having a great day and if the Mayans were right and the world ends tomorrow I'll see you on the other side :)


No comments:

Post a Comment