Thursday, June 27, 2013

June 24 2013

Hello!

I'm getting ready to go to my nieces bridal shower. It's been a pretty good week. I've tried some new foods..kept some down. Tried my favorite quiche again and it just didn't work for me..I think I'm one of those people that just can't eat eggs with my lap band :(
It sucks because eggs are so rich in protein.

I'm still not seeing much movement in the scale. We joined the gym I think three weeks ago now. We don't go every day but every few days. I have made it 20 min. on the bike. I am trying for 30. I work up a sweat and feel it the next day so I think I'm doing it right ha!

I still have not broken the bad habit I picked up at my dads in February of eating candy again. It goes down so good!! I have tried only  picking up weight watchers candy or skinny cow but some how M&M's jump in my  cart too. This will power thing is the pits for me. I'm  not too concerned about it..my attitude has stayed pretty steady from the beginning about not beating myself up and taking it a day at a time. I do stress about the doctor visits thou. I know he'll not be happy when I go back in July and the scale is the same..ugh!

We are going to St Pete Pride tomorrow..maybe I'll sweat off some pounds :)

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Well your attitude is great, and you look beautiful!! Like you said, one day at a time.It's taken me 18 months to lose 70 pounds. I think it is healthier that way. <3

    ReplyDelete