Monday, January 7, 2013

1/7/2013

Happy Rainy Monday !

We are up early and headed to the dr. to have Vics knee looked at and then off to start our busy week.

I hope that everyone had a good weekend and will make the most out of today and everyday..that is something I am really trying to do this year.

The scale was not my friend this morning...showing me up two pounds since yesterday but I'm not worried because it tends to jump a few pounds in either direction from day to day.. I could not sleep this morning and my mind was just calculating how much I need to lose to reach my goal by my one year surgery date (Oct 15 2013) I only need to lose like 8 lbs a month and I'll be there! I can do this!! And then maybe get some plastic surgery by the end of the year to tuck away some of the loose skin I'll have :) How's that for thinking ahead?

Gotta run for now...Have a great Monday !

No comments:

Post a Comment