Thursday, November 29, 2012

11/29/12 FIRST FILL

Hello! Today I have my first fill! I'll write more after the doctors appointment to confirm that but I'm pretty excited. I know if I want to meet my goal of 125 lbs I need more restriction than I currently have.

We are gearing up for our busy season at work. I know being super busy will help me too because I won't have time to "snack" or even think of food while I'm at work. My night time snacking has gotten better but it's still there...last night I had cheese and crackers, a sugar free fudgesicle and an Atkins candy bar thingy...more than I should be eating I'm sure!

This Saturday is the AIDS walk in Sarasota. It's 2 miles, that is more walking than I am doing right now but I'm not too worried about it, I'm sure I'll do fine. I met my fundraising goal this week and most of my team members are pretty close to meeting theirs too. If you'd like to donate to the team the link is http://www.trinitycharities.org/ and the name of my team is Keeping Fit For a Cure. I'll take pictures and write about it after the walk. It's the first thing I've ever done like this before. I am pretty proud of myself for forming a team and doing it...:)

We are running late, I'll write more after the doctors visit this morning. Have a beautiful day!

AFTER DOCTOR VISIT:
The doctor was pleased with my progress. I got a 2cc fill today. He said to stay on liquids the rest of the day and then tomorrow go back and try and eat protein (Chicken, Meat, Fish) and let him know if nothing changes in the next two weeks and he'll see me again. If I feel more restriction now then he won't see me for another six weeks.

Getting the fill did not hurt at all. He had me lay on the table and lift my legs off the table so my stomach muscles tightened and then he felt around with the needle and I didn't feel that part at all.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment