Tuesday, October 9, 2012

10/9/12

My eyes looks so crazy in these photos taken by my web cam!

I'm down another pound! Yay! I increased my walking to another block last night. I took both littles and they loved it. For being smaller Dexter sure did pull D.J. and I around..so much for it being leisurely, I guess that is the point thou...get that blood pumpin''.

I was able to talk to my dad for a few minutes last night before his coughing started up. His first day of radiation went well. It only takes about 15 minutes. You go in and they aim the lasers at the marks pre "tattooed" on your chest after the scan and then they zap. He said it was like an xray , you don't feel anything at all. They told him maybe by the end of the week he will be able to talk better without so much coughing. I hope so! 

Vic and I go back to the attorney today to finalize the wills and power of attorneys. I feel better to have my changed. It's peace of mind. Now just to find the perfect pink urn so Vic doesn't have to look for it later...:) (kind of joking, kind of not) It's not fun stuff to talk about but it's important to have the talk and then be done with it.

Gotta get ready for work..Enjoy your day and don't forget to tell the ones you love how much you love them! Tomorrow is never promised. xoxo

How did I get here??? YUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment