Saturday, October 20, 2012

10/20/2012

I woke up not feeling all that great today. It improved a bit when I got on the scale and saw that I had lost more weight! (12.6 lbs so far!)

I set up a youtube channel yesterday just for this lap band ,weight loss journey. I have another channel but just didn't want to put it out there on that one.  Feel free to follow the new channel, I'll be doing weekly updates there. (youtube.com/bandedinflorida)

Today is a lazy day of watching movies with Vic and resting. We are missing the Sarasota Pride, and the Obama walk across the Bridge thing in Sarasota :( I had wanted to get out and was looking forward to it but after waking up feeling so under the weather we thought it was best to just stay home and rest. It worked! I'm better! :)

I'm going to get back to Homeland (TV SHOW) we are watching all the episodes from the beginning..Pretty impressed so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment