Tuesday, October 2, 2012

First week of October 2012

I went in for my barium swallow yesterday..yuck! Honestly it wasn't that terrible but it wasn't all that fun either.

Tomorrow I have my blood work done and then I'm done for this week. Next week I have a few other appointments...I like that I have a few things to do each week before surgery...it keeps me focused.

I've started walking the dogs (one at a time) around my block. First day I walked twice, yesterday only once. It's more  exercise than I'm used to so anything helps, right?
Somethings working because this morning when I got on the scale I was down to 231! (Down from 234) I also feel less bloated. I can't look in the mirror and see any change but I feel it.

I started my day with my chocolate unjury protein shake in soy almond milk ...yummy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment