Thursday, October 11, 2012

10-11-12 PRE OP DAY

Woke up early, planned outfit the night before (comfortable shirt and pants since I don't know what they'll be doing during the pre op) Got up on time, made my chocolate protein shake..as I was shaking it the lid wasn't shut and ended up wearing my protein shake on the outfit I was planning...ugh!

New clothes on now and heading out to the appointment. Will write more later. Happy Thursday!

Later: The pre op went well. I ran into two other girls that I met in the last meeting. It's nice having people I somewhat know going thru it together.

The most annoying thing is that I have to have (and pay for) a pregnancy test or they won't do the surgery. HELLO it's been YEARS since I've been with a man but being gay doesnt stop them from banging your insurance company for one more test.

I'm getting excited! I'm at work today trying to make lists of things here that I'll need to take home so I can work from home next week. Won't be long now!

No comments:

Post a Comment